Monday, December 9, 2013

Third Time is the Charm-ing


The third time is the charm.  The processes, contractors and benchmarks have been set, and this flip went very smoothly.  Located just north of the Legends shopping area, it is currently on the market. The back story on this one, a HUD property, copper thieves broke in and stole from the property AND took the kitchen drawers to carry the copper in. 

BEFORE

AFTER

KITCHEN BEFORE

KITCHEN AFTER



BACK OF PROPERTY BEFORE

BACK OF PROPERTY AFTER


My favorite area of this home is definitely the great room, dining and kitchen.  Here's a picture of the view from the bay window in the dining room. LOVE IT!

View from Bay Window - Dining

Dining Room Before
Dining Room After

I'm loving the design part of the flips.  It feeds my creative side and for that I'm truly grateful.
This one is on the market and the next one has begun.  Located in Southern Olathe, I'll keep you posted.
  



No comments:

Post a Comment